Monday, November 23, 2009

If you must know...

Trying to pinpoint the theme of my blog has been the downfall of my many, many blog fails. Rather than trying to figure out the point of all this, I'm just going to go with this one and hope that it finds its own purpose. I'm not one to post my emotions or personal life, and I never have understood people who blog like the diary is going out of style (okay...it has. But that doesn't mean that personal lives shouldn't be kept personal.) Here you will find things that amuse me, words that inspire me or whatever else I feel like posting at that moment. It may please or offend you, and I welcome feedback.

The main reason I started this blog is because I am about to embark on the most challenging event of my short, sheltered life: moving from my native Phoenix to Denver. I really missed the boat by not taking the chance at a fresh start right out of high school, and now I don't have the luxury of meeting people as I would have in school. This is going to be one hell of a roller coaster for me, I hope you enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And I love the Imogen song above, its one of my favorite songs of theirs...

    ReplyDelete